Rabbit Rescue Rabbit Rescue

I'd go for the sounds

The tiny download size is really nice but finding a few sound effects and/or background music would add to the game greatly. A noise to start, when new turrets pop up and when the bunny bites it would be nice. Plus a small looping background song with a frantic feel would add another dimesion to the game.

Nice work though for such a small size.

FAT JOE FAT JOE

Not a bad game at all

This was a nice little game and a decent challenge... somethings could stand to be improved to save the movie (I fifened and it only made the score 1.64).
1. The opening screen/instructions... put more care into the art/presentation here. First impressions are important.
2. Have more background than just the white surrounding the different levels... keep things visually changing.

Keep up the good work.

Naru's Sexy Strip Quiz Naru's Sexy Strip Quiz

Nice

I think this is the true answer to the strip quizes on here. The questions weren't too bad (says a guy who almost always wins triva games) definately made me think rather than just walk through the game. Oh and the Naked Naru??? Man, that was pure class. Mighty fine work, sir.

catbrush responds:

Thank you very much good sir. I found the Naked Naru quite delicious. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Dress Up Party-Demo Dress Up Party-Demo

The nipples!

The whole thing really looked great, with alot of variation and stuff beyond dragging clothes. The biggest thing I'd change is the nipples on the base drawings. The are bizarrely low on the womans' breasts on all four pictures. It makes the pics look like the women have saggy boobs. I'd love to see the finished product.

Donkey-kong responds:

lol, thanks for the tip

Familyguy Soundboard Familyguy Soundboard

funny

This was a nicely put together clip sound board. I thought the volume on some of the clips made them harder to hear than others. If you are making a second FG sound board consider putting together clips aimed at making prank calls.

Daedalus responds:

thanx for the review tim. i am considering making a second FG soundboard with better sounds because this one is getting a decent score. the next one(if it happens) will have the basic words used to start a conversation(prank call)...thanx again for the review!

Thesaurus of Masturbation Thesaurus of Masturbation

Simple yet so complete

I kept expecting to be called homosekual at some point but this is everything I could hope for based on the title. Such a nice complete thesaurus for us all, the terms are seemingly unending.
Eddie Balin: giving new meaning to masturbation.

eddiebalin responds:

Ahhhh!

One of my biggest fans.

I always meet my fans expectations so...

Here goes...

Yur homosekshual...

Next time I dissapiont an edde fan will be the first.

S'oriiiite.

PS tanks 4 d 10

if i ruled design if i ruled design

Sweet Sweet game

Sure, its not going to hold a candle against a really detailed fighting game but this was really unique and a lot of fun to play. The premise of taking over the design world was great, giving enemies who were more trumped up evils than anything else "ha! take that! you'll never design in this town again muwahahaha!" The popscicle stick photograpgy was really a great style element along with the really impressivly tailored backgrounds. This was a nice cross of game and art that I really had fun with.

chickenking responds:

thanks. and to others who have responded similarly. i have one more project concluding soon which is a bit more serious (a lot in fact) which i may or may not post here. i am generally busy finishing up and debugging my website and with work, so i don't know how much new stuff will be up in the near future (someone else asked). but thanks for the support.

Bush Bash 7 Dictionary v2 Bush Bash 7 Dictionary v2

Keep them coming

Unfortunately I think this one is over the heads of a lot of users here but the work was well done. The biggest problem is this seems funny at first but the emotion quickly changes to anger and sadness because of the truth behind this. I liked the inclusion of some non-partisan humor under the "internet" section. Some sound clips if you could find them would have been great (like the other president calling the actions despicable and the worst form of treason).

TheOtherTruth responds:

I just had to get this thing thrown together today. I am so incensed about this whole this.

For the bulk of his presidency, his whole "team" has been involved in extremely corrupt behavior. It was kind of subtle at first, and maybe even permissable to a point.

Every day, though, more and more things just keep popping up that just scare the shit out of you about this government. For some reason, the mainstream media is just burying story after story about the evil occuring in the white house.

I really believe 2 things.

1. This administration is threatening the media somehow.

2. Bush Bash 6 is based in fact. I wrote it from a cynics viewpoint, but I won't be at all surprised if things pan out that way.

I'll have to look for the Bush soundbite. I have been looking for political soundbites for a while now, and I can't seem to find them anywhere.

I need them so I can practice the voices of the principles in my movies.

Thanks again.

_ I love you all so much! _ I love you all so much!

Another

Another great flash from the great eddie balin. I always love seeing one of your movies because its always going to be filled with good humor and surprises. Kudos to NG's #1 resident insult comic.

eddiebalin responds:

I glad you like my work. how come I cant get fish to lick me as much?

And no, that wasnt a typo.

M.C.:SmashFest M.C.:SmashFest

Woohoo

Yeah, way for MC to stick it to those whiners. I miss my regularly updating NNTS but this was a little treat to find on the movies needing votes list. Thank goodness the comic isn't actually dead and gone for ever.

brokenjoe responds:

I'm glad he changed his mind too. I've been reading the comic for about a year and then he announced that he is gonna' stop. But he is updating here and there, NN2S is the best web-comic. Thanks for the cool review.